One of the world’s leading medical journals, The Lancet (September 21, 1991), has reported on the effects of the abortion pill RU 486 on the children of two women. The pill did not cause an abortion in either case: one woman carried an apparently normal child to term; the second mother, following an ultrasound test which showed the child was seriously malformed, had an abortion.
The baby’s body was examined and the malformations were clearly revealed. These included:
• fusion of the lower limbs;
• no external genitalia, anal or urethral openings;
• no internal reproductive organs;
• no lower urinary tract or kidneys;
• a blind ending of the colon on the left side;
• no stomach or gallbladder;
underdevelopment of the lungs.